Friday, September 5, 2008

NLDS 2007- Leaving on a jet plane!

Its been one year.
6 Days of eternity, bliss and heaven.
If I put in words what I felt on that conference, Ambition/Inspiration/Awe/Wonder are the words.
Writing sugar cubes to all those special people, after 6 days of discovering what I was, with them, discovering that I was proactive, intelligent, talented and emotional and yes, a nice dancer:-) , a most heart warming experience.

Today, I saw them. The newies. With looks of excitement beyond words. With thoughts roaming somewhere in a plenary of 350 people. With looks of anticipation.

Today I saw both of them. A feeling of expectation from NLDS, an assurance that its going to be out of the world.

Today I want to be one of them once again. Desperately. I want to feel again. I want to break the monotny. I want to shout out my roll call as loud as I can. I want to sing along Wonderwall. I want to attend a prom nite again. I want to LIVE AIESEC madly.

--

One day I will live it. Among all the madness I will be there. I will be in the middle of that room . Only I know how and why. But I will be. A promise to myself.

NLDS 20007 WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH!

No comments: