Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shall I jump off?

Its quiet now. They have stopped arguing. Everyone is thinking. Thinking about how can we be so irrational and so lost, all of us at the same time.

What am I supposed to do?

Shall I break it and jump off to where?

Its just a start. The battle is long and trying. Death will win, in the end.

--

I'm screaming. Screaming so hard that my ears have gone numb.

I am scared. Just scared to live anymore. Shall I break it, and jump off to where?

--

I am clueless. With no idea about how I feel. How? How in the world am I supposed to define what I feel, when what I feel is not defined?

--

It is what I am doing for "U n I".
I should be "dying".
I will "die", maybe thats the only way.

Shall I jump off?

No comments: