Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The Analysis Of Indifference!
The realisation of Indifference to emotions, to people, to the poor and to each and every creation of god which needs my attention is what is making me write this. "Its no good to be so emotional!" is what I've been telling to all uptill now. I might go on the same path. Might become a big money spinning top-of-the-notch industrialist. But what purpose would it serve if all my life, under the shadow of "I want to impact people" I would keep striving for Money, Power, Status.........Each and evry creation of god has a reson for its existence. And I need to be considerate to all of those in the process growing and growing and growing untill I reach "where". Because "where" is perfection. "Where" is God. "Where" is total self discovery. "Where" is me."Where" is you. "Where" is each and every thing I have been "indifferent" about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment