Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Kid that I am!

The innocence of not knowing. And reacting! Just the way Jai and Aditi did. The innocence of being in Love. The innocence of a Teenager! Damn you all, I'm still a Teenager- and I hardly act like it!

So I thought on the first day of the first relationship, that I will marry her!
I thought we were made for each other and she was Perfect!
Then I thought she was fake, and hated loving her!
Then I got over her and lost my Innocence! Lost my belief too! It was Heart Warming!

And now, I think time is permanent. This is not what I will do. I have to have some plan. Some aspirations! One day I will be 22-23 and more. I will be have to start or be-doing what I keep telling people. I have to grow, I have to learn, cause I don't yet know! I should want to and its a slow and beautiful process!

Bring it on, PLEASE!

1 comment:

stanley said...

pretty fly, simply fly:)