Sunday, July 13, 2008

Really

"Love, and everything will fall in place", a quote I wrote not from the bottom of my heart I'm sure.

Love- A feeling of belonging and hence the want of having. A feeling of care. A feeling that makes me feel more alive, more meaningful, a feeling which I want to have, again!

The last time I felt meaningful-
1. Surat. Mum and Dad. Their biggest sacrifice. Themselves.
2. Myself. Want to grow with myself.

Yes, I am that! I accept everything. Any argument. Mistake. Anything at all. With calm. And so, I feel numb. Thank You [...] for telling me this. Although I thought I nearly almost always knew it. I may be near to Perfectly Adjusted(although my mind plays Devil's Advocate to that) but thats certainly not what I WANT! I want Growth like i did. I want to "Love".

Really really.


No comments: