Thursday, December 3, 2009

Autonomy...Mastery..Purpose

This process, this aspiration, is a way to feel more, but thats not it, it is a phenomena, a responsibility so big, that it will change how people feel around this planet, around this Universe!

----

Today, discovered http://www.wefeelfine.com ! Now I will know what people feel, the effect of what I do, see everyday, on humans around the world.

For now I know, someone in there is trying to adjust into not having orgasms and someone out there feels numb in his chest post an operation.

----

Today, I also learnt-

1. Talking to myself helps me put into words, the thoughts that I have been evading inside my mind for a long time. Action oriented, I think this is!

2. All of us are extremely insecure.

3. Change will only come outside, when I bring it into action from the inside.

----

In the making!