Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Seeing the Truth!

The path is not yet clear to me. But one thing is- I have been living in an illusion.
An illusion where-

I have shown magic beyond measure in my career. I have made people believe in me, believe that the world is not good enough, that AIESEC is an answer to most of its problems.

An illusion where I have done great things.

An illusion which gave me who I really am at heart. A dreamer, who still wants to change the world. Who wants make IMPACT, and leave this world a changed place.

An illusion where I learnt the most important rules of life- To be compassionate, to be mature, to be grounded. Where I learnt to trust in the potential of people, to see magic inside them.

And now. Its all coming back to me. I have been living in an illusion where I only saw these things. NOW, I stand a chance to LIVE them in their true color.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Orange Diary Part 2

The entry is called 'FOREPLAY;-)'
(I didn't know I as gonna be so sexual even after 2.5 years;)

'Right now, I want one thing. I want to 'want to win'.
To prove to myself. To live for a 'cause'.
To give and to recieve.

Right now, I , Tushar Bhatnagar, a 19 year old, a wannabe Global Leader, part of this 'out of the world' experience called AIESEC, want to make my team win over all others.

The Archers!
'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A diary entry, titled "?"

Thats not really a question. I KNOW I want something from my life. And its certainly not 'being an engineer'.
I want to know the world better, the people better, I WANT TO CREATE POSITIVE IMPACT.
I want.......
'Clarity'.

I will be direct. As Manveer says,'I am!'. Cool, I am! I just am, but WHY?
People say, don't take life too seriously, I say, I have a reason to be here.
As of now, I want to grow. I want to find that reason and complete it.
There is always a 'choice', not between good or bad, but between Growth and Stagnation.

I want......

"Total Self Discovery = Motive/Reason/Purpose = 'Where' ='Perfection'= Maximam possible growth= 'One' "


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see the truth now. I do have a purpose. A motive. A 'where'.

I am Tushar, and I am on my way to 'Where'.

No comments: