Dear AIESEC,
I was always a nobody. For 18 Long years I did practically nothing. I was a somewhat egoistic person. I was immature. I ignored, I misinterpreted and did all stupid things, including taking up engineering which almost everyone at my age does.
Then, after the momentary drastic high on a chick, I came back on earth. The way I got out of it was probably the good. I figured out I wanted to or rather that I should DO something significant. That I wanted grow infinitely. Mildly inspired to be an entrepreneur, or to do marketing or something.
Then ,it happened. Another drastic high. This time again, it was for DOING a lot more. Doing more than I could imagine. To outgrow myself. TO grow and somehow reach PERFECTION. I understood things but most of all, I exploded, in mind and energy.
The Archers came along the way. I became a leader. Or atleast took the responsibility.
Today, after 6 months, after Natcong and JNC. After trying. After knowing and knowing that I know things, after unleashing my self, without even knowing it, I sit here. I am infinite. The world is infinite. And I HAVE to understand everything. To have a truly wonderful life. TO OUTGROW everything.
“I want to do a lot”, is all I know. To understand everything.
Today, I have a task at hand. To have a motive. To LOVE AIESEC like I never have.
Yes, AIESEC. You have given me my thinking. You have given me my direction and challenged me to get lost around it. Today, YOU are the reason I am here. I am something and that I want to be more. You are the only way. Without you, I will fall apart. Because THIS is what I’m here for. There is mystic. The mystic is here. Its all around me. Its all these people. Its my journey from here on. I AM IN THE NOW. THE NOW IS IN ME. I AM MY PERFECTION. I AM MY EXPERIENCE. I AM AND THAT’S WHY I AM HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope life is a full circle:)
1 comment:
Amazingly understandable!
Post a Comment